Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Hi there! Hope you are doing well! We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer for Noda.
What is Noda?
Noda is an Open Banking payments platform, licensed in the UK as a Payment Institution. We are a fintech company with a solution that enables direct payments from your customers to your bank account. Our service is suitable for any kind of online business in the UK and EU. Our company is growing rapidly and in 2023 we are planning to expand into markets such as Canada and Australia.
What will you do?
- Review and analyse system specification
- Perform Web and API testing
- Develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories Coverage
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports
- Investigate and analyse data using SQL
- Exchange the best QA practices with colleagues
What are your skills and experience?
- 4+ years relevant experience in the field
- Experience as a QA with backend technologies such as API, DB (include SQL knowledge) and services
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology in Agile product software
- Experience with tools such as Swagger, Postman, TestRail, Jira, and Charles
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote. Work from anywhere. Let the world be your office - work from one of our headquarters, or remotely. We span borders and continents, and promote the nomad lifestyle - it’s up to you to decide
- Employee Learning and Development. Professional growth. We encourage our employees to constantly develop and grow within his/her field of expertise by covering the training and education fees.
- Team buildings. Doesn’t matter where you work from - we’ll find a way to get the Team together. Take a part in a range of online and offline activities, as dinners, hikes, bike/cart ridings, karaoke nights, boat-trips, etc.
- Tech. We provide or compensate all necessary hardware.
- 7 wellness days. Take the opportunity to get a perfect work/life balance - stop for a while, take a rest, and enjoy the life to the fullest.
- Non-toxic environment. We love what we do, we are proud to be #nodapeople and we are working together to achieve Noda goals!