Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
Hi there! Hope you are doing well! We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (or highly motivated and experienced Middle) for Noda.
What is Noda?
Noda is an Open Banking payments platform, licensed in the UK as a Payment Institution. We are a fintech company with a solution that enables direct payments from your customers to your bank account. Our service is suitable for any kind of online business in the UK and EU. Our company is growing rapidly and in 2023 we are planning to expand into markets such as Canada and Australia.
What will you do?
- Development of Frontend services and components in Angular, Angular elements, TypeScript
- Analysis of requirements and development of technical solutions
- Evaluation of resources and deadlines for completing tasks within the framework of the work area
- Refactoring of existing code, conducting code review
- Implementation of new technologies, tools and development methods
What are your skills and experience?
- 3+ years relevant experience in the field
- Experience in cross-browser, adaptive layout (HTML5 + CSS3)
- Experience with any CSS processor (preferably scss, less)
- Experience with Git
- English knowledge (reading, understanding)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience of using Web components
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol
- Experience writing npm libraries
- Experience writing backend services
- Experience with Docker and k8s
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with software for development teams: Jira, Confluence
- Application profiling experience
- Understanding of enterprise application design patterns
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote. Work from anywhere. Let the world be your office - work from one of our headquarters, or remotely. We span borders and continents, and promote the nomad lifestyle - it’s up to you to decide
- Employee Learning and Development. Professional growth. We encourage our employees to constantly develop and grow within his/her field of expertise by covering the training and education fees.
- Team buildings. Doesn’t matter where you work from - we’ll find a way to get the Team together. Take a part in a range of online and offline activities, as dinners, hikes, bike/cart ridings, karaoke nights, boat-trips, etc.
- Tech. We provide or compensate all necessary hardware.
- 7 wellness days. Take the opportunity to get a perfect work/life balance - stop for a while, take a rest, and enjoy the life to the fullest.
- Non-toxic environment. We love what we do, we are proud to be #nodapeople and we are working together to achieve Noda goals!
Sounds good? Join us now!