Senior Product Designer
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role:
Our company is rapidly growing and the UX design team needs to scale fast too. We are looking for experienced peers - product designers that we can work with without needing to explain the basics, that complement our skills and that will help all of us grow as professionals. This is an opportunity to have great fun and work on one of the most promising Fintech products in Europe
Working at Payhawk as a product designer, you will be an integral part of the Product team. Partnering with product managers, engineers, and customer success you turn business needs and product requirements into intuitive user-focused experiences.
If you enjoy diving into complex design problems and collaborating with a team to create modern, intuitive designs, we’d love to talk with you!
This is NOT A REMOTE POSITION, the person would need to be based in Sofia - close to our product management, product design and engineering teams.
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional group of product managers, engineers, and customer success people on all stages of product delivery.
- Conceptualize and define a design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals for new product areas.
- Design end-to-end user workflows to illustrate a problem’s solution both in quick and dirty prototypes or pixel perfect designs depending on the context.
- Use research insights to identify and then prioritize opportunities, create actionable design recommendations and iterations of product’s features.
- Work on growing and maintaining our design system of UI components, interaction guidelines and patterns.
- 5+ years experience in a comparable Product or UX design role.
- Curious and motivated to dive deep into complex design problems to understand user needs, the technical limitations, the business requirements and then get to a solution and iterate on it till perfection.
- Proficient in interaction design, visual design and user research techniques.
- Experience designing for mobile and web platforms.
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features at startup pace but understand when (not) to make trade-offs because of business or technical constraints
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar.
- Ability to work in a team effectively and work autonomously.
- B2B or SaaS software experience is a plus.
- A portfolio with at least one recent use case showcasing your work and design process.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Personal assistant service
- Campus X membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Something looks off?