Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a People Partner in Sofia who will be a part of the People team working closely with our Sales and Customer facing teams. This role will be responsible for partnering with our leaders and employees to ensure our people are engaged, happy and high performing. You’ll need to work closely with employees across all our offices to support on anything to do with our people operations.
- Work closely with our managers to ensure employees are supported and engaged at all times
- Partner with these departments to create clear and achievable career pathing opportunities for our top people
- Drive initiatives to strengthen our culture and an understanding of our values
- Manage employee relations where action is needed to address underperformance, developing performance improvement plans or supporting safe dismissals where required
- Develop a strategy to consistently increase our eNPS scores in these departments
- Support a strong culture of autonomy and accountability within the team
- Ensure that feedback processes are consistent and highly available to everyone and that feedback is acted upon when given. Drive a culture of openness and honesty where people deliver feedback instinctively and without agenda.
- Hold managers to account for the quality of their management, help to develop strong leaders in every part of the business.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition partners to help them deliver top talent into our business
- Ensure that new people are on-boarded in a way that guarantees their success and helps them feel at home in the shortest time possible
- Partner with department leaders to address skills shortages and personal development
- 4+ years of generalist HR experience within high-growth and fast-paced tech organization.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and an ability to priorities tasks effectively
- A process-oriented mind that is not afraid to challenge existing processes and build new ones.
- The courage to learn, and to share your learnings with us.
- Proactiveness and most importantly a lot of enthusiasm with a deep desire to make the internal client, employee and manager experience simpler, pleasant and more productive
- Humble, self-aware, trustworthy, you treasure great colleagues and relationships and are committed to nurturing the culture of the team and company
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package + pension scheme
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
Something looks off?