Sales Operations Manager
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to develop and implement sales processes and procedures to increase efficiency, productivity, and revenue.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, you will partner with Sales leadership to drive growth and remove barriers to the BDR and AE teams’ success.
The successful candidate will be a highly structured and driven professional, with experience in Sales Operations within B2B SaaS companies.
- Establish and manage key sales planning processes, including territory planning, account assignment strategy and quota setting to optimise sales performance
- Develop, implement and optimise sales processes and procedures to increase key sales OKRs around efficiency, productivity, and revenue
- Project manage key change initiatives which impact the sales organisation
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team to create and maintain a sales playbook and ensure that sales reps have the necessary tools and resources to succeed
- Work alongside the Business Intelligence team to develop, implement and refine reporting to measure the effectiveness of revenue processes
- Partner with the Revenue Systems team to ensure that the CRM is set up to support sales processes and reporting requirements
- Driving the sales forecasting process, from engaging the sales team with their pipelines through to surfacing this with reports
- Ensure a high level of data integrity and align to consistent global standards and procedures within our CRM and sales tools
- Ensure collaborative and effective communication with sales and cross functional teams including Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Finance.
- 5+ year experience within Sales Operations in a B2B SaaS company (preferably in a high-growth start-up environment)
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Sales Operations process from scratch
- Personable, energetic and motivated with exceptional communication skills
- Highly organised and structured, with excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Salesforce highly desirable
- Sees data as a crucial part of decision-making
- Humble but ambitious and eager to make an impact
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional European languages are a bonus.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?