Content Manager - France
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role
We're looking for a native-speaking French Content Manager and Copywriter who is fluent in English and has a keen eye for detail.
As an essential member of the Marketing Team, you'll be responsible for creating content that encourages lead generation and conversion in our French market and supporting other marketing and business needs that require expert French & English copywriting.
The ideal candidate is based in Paris and should be an experienced writer with project management experience and a good understanding of outbound and inbound marketing. They should love storytelling and have a strong interest in Fintech. The candidate will need to feel comfortable working in a team to create compelling campaign content and independently write, translate and deliver work as required. They must understand SEO, content performance metrics, and user experience well. Previous experience in content strategy is a plus.
- Localise written content from English to French across various digital and print assets, including blogs, ads, social, webpage, case studies, video and webinar scripts, and more.
- Research and write original French and English-language copy for lead generation and training resources, including blogs, ebooks, video scripts, one-pagers, customer case studies, checklists, and more.
- Proofreading, editing, and publishing of French and English content.
- Support French and English UI and UX copy development/sales copy/customer copy as required.
- Suggest opportunities to improve existing French and English copy across all business areas, including marketing, sales, and product endeavors.
- Find opportunities to improve organic traffic, update and suggest improvements to technical SEO, and conduct French keyword research.
- Stay abreast of relevant, key French, and English (EU) news stories, trends, and events to ensure our content resonates with and reflects the needs of our audience.
- Suggest potential outreach opportunities for content syndication, sharing/partnerships.
- Act as a brand guardian for all copy created in the French and English languages.
- Support with POS/market content campaign analysis, including conversion rate, bounce rate, organic traffic, etc.
- Three years of copywriting experience
- Native French speaker and fluent in English
- Proficient b2b storyteller who understands how to create engaging copy
- A keen eye for detail
- Skilled in following briefs, researching articles, and sourcing proof points
- Understanding of b2b buyers' journey and inbound marketing strategies
- Experienced in writing for SEO and supporting site traffic improvement and page ranking
- Experienced in measuring content performance
- Enthusiastic about Fintech
- Experience in writing on finance and accounting topics is a strong advantage.
- Experience with using CMS tools such as WordPress or Drupal and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?