Senior Account Manager
Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the role
Payhawk is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Account Manager (AM) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and expanding a portfolio of our largest and highest growth potential accounts, driving customer adoption and satisfaction, and ultimately achieving revenue growth targets.
- Develop and maintain strong senior relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor to senior executives and advocate for their needs
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about your customers’ behavior, identify expansion opportunities and formulate account growth strategies covering multiple geographies, legal entities, champions and economic buyers
- Drive revenue growth through upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deliver against your revenue targets
- Own commercial negotiations and contracting activities with your customers
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure successful product adoption, satisfaction, and value realization
- Identify and address any customer issues or concerns to ensure high customer retention
- Work closely with the product team by actively sharing feedback received from your accounts in order to improve/continuously grow our product
- Maintain updated knowledge of Payhawk product and services
- 8+ years of experience in a SaaS sales / account management role
- Strong track record of revenue quota achievement
- Demonstrable experience of owning and closing expansions within large multinational organizations
- Ability to build strong relations and establish trusted advisor status to senior finance executives
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to drive revenue growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, self-starter with a track record of success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 30 days holiday paid leave, plus bank holidays
- Competitive compensation package
- Exchange policy to another Payhawk office (Amsterdam, London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- WeWork membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product with monthly travel allowance.
Payhawk is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.