Senior Consultant in Energy, Resources & Industrials
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to delivering results and developing customers’ relationships. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in the people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is also our goal.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be involved in different projects and work on the following topics:
- Being responsible on your projects: Design and realize key deliverables, take the lead on projects, build a strong relationship with the middle and top management, adapt and implement concepts to meet the specific needs of the client, facilitate workshops during seminars,...
- Take up a team leadership role:
- Coach and support new hires and juniors on ad’hoc basis
- Mentor some junior consultants on a quarterly basis by following up on their objectives and giving tips and feedback
- Contribute to business development and internal expertise
- Collaborate actively to working groups (sectoral and services)
- Work on proposals
- Participate in commercial meetings
- Write papers and articles
- Work and take the lead on internal projects
Equipped with your energy and need to progress in a fast growing company, you are ready to collaborate with us at Sia Partners.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...