Machine Learning Engineer
What you will do
As an expert in the field of Machine Learning Engineering you will be responsible for the growth of our Data team, both professionally as well as in size. You will be in charge of shaping and executing the future of your expertise within Sia Partners. You will work on client projects as well as on building our own Sia AI solutions, together with our Dutch team of Data Scientists, our French Data Engineering team, and other business units of Sia Partners Global.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading an internal team towards the development of AI products;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team on client projects as an expert on your subject;
- Making architectural and design decisions for cloud environments;
- Building production level ML/AI solutions with solid software engineering;
- Guiding Data Scientists to scale up their models into production (parallelizing, optimizing, tuning, testing, and wrapping);
- Giving trainings, leading internal meetings and organizing external events;
- Participating in team meetings and workshops with clients;
- Writing blog articles, presenting at conferences and sending out press releases on the subject that you lead.
Who you will work with
The Data Science team is young, diverse and growing (10+). You will join a team that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. We have a flat structure and rely on the entrepreneurial spirit of our members: initiative is highly encouraged. We are striving for well-being, diversity and knowledge-sharing inside the team, so that we can grow together.
Who you are
- You are an established technical professional that wants to make the next step in their career, taking on more leadership responsibilities.
- You have first-rate project management and time management skills.
- You are a true problem solver, you turn complex issues into simple and impactful business solutions.
- You are enthusiastic for applying Data Science/Engineering solutions to business problems.
- You have excellent communication skills and can present complicated concepts in a synthetic way.
- You have the ability to adapt rapidly and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...