Data & Analytics Consultant
Who will you be working with?
The Amsterdam Data Science team is young, diverse and growing. You will work in a team that challenges you and invests in your professional development. We have a flat structure and rely on the entrepreneurial spirit of our colleagues. Taking the initiative is strongly encouraged. We strive for well-being, diversity and knowledge sharing within the team, so that we can grow together.
What you are going to do
As a Data & Analytics Consultant, you will work with our Data Scientists, Data Engineers and other consultants at Sia Partners Global, on various client projects in multidisciplinary teams. You will use your analytical mindset and data skills to solve complex business problems and deliver actionable insights.
- Work closely with SIA consultants on assignments with an analytical challenge
- Identify business problems by extracting, interpreting and explaining insights from data
- Develop statistical and analytical methods to solve specific operational problems
- Ensure that the deep insights generated from advanced analytics translate into business impact
- Present results and conduct workshops at customer sites
Who you are
- You want to make business impact, not only by doing data analysis, but also by making recommendations through inspiring presentations
- You have the ability to adapt quickly and work across different business areas within a challenging environment
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You have excellent communication skills and can present complex concepts in a synthetic way
- You have a good track record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting.