Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation & Innovation
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Consultant, with experience working in Digital Transformation & Innovation consulting assignments.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions, banks, insurance firms and other Fortune 500 companies
- Supporting projects in operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member by supporting and leading the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Ability to drive AGILE testing and support the delivery of Digital and transformation projects
- Experience in leading and working with a digital project team through an entire project life cycle.
- Ideally worked for clients either in Financial Services, Insurance, Pharma & Healthcare.
- Managed the end to end experience for a major digital transformation projects including, governance, the successful launch of ongoing digital project roll out and ensure that any new/enhanced technology capability /product features are embedded in business processes to deliver benefits.
- Participated in the steering committee for EXCO members, and various meeting, workshop to drive the implementation including control quality of projects to meet budget and content
- Experienced in working with IT Vendors and understand the digital developer language and formulating the IT roadmap
- Familiarity with key regulatory requirements with regards to e-and online/mobile banking
- Ideally, the ability to think technically and collaborate with developers and technologies to determine the benefits, possibilities, and constraints of common coding language, network resources and user interface.
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for vendors, project teams, IT, and each workstream.
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship management skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- Demonstrate leadership experience on projects that have successfully merged design and technology to create impress interactive, user-centered solutions.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.