Consultant/Senior Consultant in CFO advisory
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for an experienced management consultant with a background working on client projects in a CFO Advisory practice.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, across multiple industries, helping our clients to develop the Finance Function of the Future.
- Be an active team member and provide support to managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Improving Finance Operations: Accounting/Finance projects and change management / transformation within the finance department (e.g. implementing finance shared services, quality close and integrated reporting or finance process efficiency)
- Digitalizing the Finance Function, e.g. leading transformation projects with robotic process automation, finance advanced analytics, ERP or Finance blockchain