Consultant/ Senior Consultant - Data Strategy & Management
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2022
As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the Singapore and, if required, support overseas engagements.
- Supporting the development of content and pitches for practice-related opportunities and proposals.
- Actively contributing to the development of Sia Partners 'assets' and IP including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Practice. Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress. Effectively manage scope and dependencies. Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them. Ensure that the project is delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensure there is a well-defined delivery methodology for cloud data warehouse solutions (Azure Data Lake/Snowflake/Redshift).
- Leverage modern development practices around CI\CD, Agile delivery, DevOps and continuous improvement as appropriate.
- Manage the delivery of solutions via internal or external resources or a mixture of both internal resources or third-party vendor
- Report Status and Progress to Steering committees to C Level
- Assisting in marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners & your practice across social networks.
- Facilitating own learning by self-study and receive training from more senior members of the organisation.
- Interacting with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information.
- Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks.
- Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools.