Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and Ireland as well as overseas engagements, if required;
- Supporting the development of content and pitches for Business Transformation related opportunities and proposals;
- Supporting the development of Sia Partners 'assets' and IP including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Business Transformation Practice;
- Assisting in marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners across social networks;
- Facilitating own learning by self-study and receive training from more Senior members of the organisation;
- Interacting with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information.
- Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks;
- Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools;
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- A performance-related bonus;
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
- An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.