Senior Consultant - Risk & Regulatory Compliance
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with Financial Services background, having worked preferably within banking & financial services sectors. Our projects are geared around delivering Operational Strategy across domains.
Senior Consultant, Hong Kong (Regulatory & Compliance )
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading banks and Financial Institutions.
- Conduct regulatory compliance review, internal control review, compliance advisory and other independent assessments as per the regulatory requirements.
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge.
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Regulatory compliance review
- Internal / compliance control review
- Independent assessment
- Compliance advisory
- Operational risk management
- Third Party Risk Management