Growth and Innovation- Senior Strategy Manager
As a Senior Strategy Manager in our Growth and Innovation Team in Ireland you’ll join a team working on everything from growth strategy, to IP commercialisation, to sustainability and circularity and even venture building. This group brings together thought leadership, frameworks, and entrepreneurial drive to help our clients innovate, differentiate, and outperform competitors. You will work on projects across all industries and functions including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Energy, Agri, Retail and Utilities. You will be able to leverage the wider Sia Partners capability to deliver breakthrough offers, experiences and new businesses.
Our expectation is for our Senior Managers to have the leadership qualities to grow into future partners in the business. Critical skills include communication, integrity, ability to build relationships, innovation, awareness and driving change.
What you will do as a Senior Strategy Manager
- As a Senior Strategy Manager in our growth and innovation team, you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions in partnership with C-Suite leaders to transform businesses
- Lead a team of 3-5 consultants to deliver innovate solutions and solve complex business problems.
- Manage day to day engagement with your team and key stakeholders, coaching and building capability in others.
- Deliver high quality work on multiple projects, managing all stages of the consulting cycle: assessment, design and implementation.
- Ability to articulate customer propositions, build compelling business cases which validate the market opportunity
- Create tailor made solutions, leveraging growth and innovation frameworks to deliver sustainable business outcomes
- Build effective relationships, manage people, and accomplish challenging goals
- Inspire others, building commitment across the team, working closely with others but also autonomously with little direction
- Managing relationships with client stakeholders, seeking to build strong advocates in support of future work
- Creates demand for consulting services in new areas of client organizations through business development efforts, focused on business outcomes
- Design, develop and deliver innovative new offers and tools to deliver growth with new and existing clients
- Ability to generate new sales across UK&I and Europe
Practice, Methodology & People Development
- As a Senior Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for scoping projects, overseeing analysis, and managing the delivery of reports across a range of clients and industries.
- As a senior team member, you will be expected to take a leadership role, overseeing small teams to produce client deliverables and coaching Senior Associates and Associates.
- Engage in practice management, development of methodologies, people development and proposals to secure new work.
- Demonstrating thought leadership through articles, webinars, blogging and other social media