Manager Actuarial Sciences
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
As Manager Actuarial Sciences, the candidate will report to the Associate Partner and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The candidate will personally perform and lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using his/her personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that Sia Partners stands for
- The candidate will be following-up and steering the consulting work of other consultants
- The candidate will participate in developing our market share in Actuarial Sciences in Belgium, and assure that our offers fit the market needs. Therefore, the candidate can count on the existing consulting team and the expertise available in the Sia Partners group.
- If necessary, the candidate will support in business development in The Netherlands.
- From the Sia Partners office in Brussels, the candidate will play a proactive role in the business development process. This involves prospection, writing and defending proposals and relationship management with customers
- The candidate will develop in depth knowledge of the Belgian and general market.
- The candidate will analyze evolutions in business models and sector trends, innovations, etc… to assure good comprehension of the upcoming challenges and opportunities of our customers
- The candidate will develop materials expressing this thought leadership and opinion leadership, such as case studies, expertise letters, press articles, etc…thereby feeding our marketing channels and prospection process
- The candidate will be responsible for coaching consultants and steer consulting teams on mission in the Actuarial Sciences business line in Belgium