Associate Consultant - UAE National
Sia Partners is seeking a talented and enthusiastic UAE National to join the team as Associate Consultant.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable playing a major role in the delivery of work products including day-to-day interaction with the client and leading client meetings.
At Sia Partners, we expect our Associate Consultants to make an immediate impact, and we support your career growth through on-the-job training, mentoring, and our internal working groups. New hires have the opportunity to quickly develop into leaders in our entrepreneurial environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives, and working groups as well as business development efforts.
- Assisting consultants and managers in the delivery of project work across a range of clients based mainly at Sia Partners’ offices and sometimes at client sites.
- Helping the commercial activity: drafting business proposals and other client materials, conducting market research, and helping identify and bring forward potential commercial opportunities.
- Undertaking training.
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties.
- Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis.
- Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis.