Senior Consultant ( Business Analysis)
We are seeking two experienced senior business analyst consultants to join our team in Toronto and contribute to one of our banking projects originating from the US. The business analysts will collaborate closely with dynamic business stakeholders and technology teams on a diverse array of initiatives, spanning different levels of risk, scale, and complexity
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close
- Supports the interpretation of internal and external policies and regulatory requirements relevant to the analytics.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with a large cross functional team (including members from multiple business units and technology groups - Business Analysts, Developers, QA, Scrum Masters, and Project Managers)
- Gather and document business requirements via stakeholder workshops, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and system capabilities
- Analyze business requirements, construct data flows, analyse source system & data and document Reg Central functional specifications
- Develop user stories and support developers during development and unit testing phases
- Conduct root cause analysis on key business and technical issues and work closely with business stakeholders on solutioning and closing these issues
- Provide UAT support and assist with resolving UAT defects and data remediation