Senior Data & AI Engineering Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Engineering Lead - Manager / Senior Manager, Data and AI to join us in our Digital Transformation and Technology service area.
As part of an international and fast-growing community of 250+ data professionals located in our 8 Centers of Excellence (Paris, Montréal, Bruxelles/Amsterdam, New-York, London, Hong Kong, Middle East), you will be an important catalyst in the development and promotion of our offer in Australia. This will involve:
- Leading delivery projects with our clients on a wide range on topics such as:
- Data and AI technical architecture strategy and tooling roadmap development, in alignment with corporate and technology strategy
- Architecture of data analytics, visualisation and AI solutions across technologies including Azure, Snowflake, Oracle and AWS
- Data and AI evangelist and innovator across the industry and technology landscape to ensure alignment with emerging and leading-edge technology.
- Cloud technology architecture design, setup, configurations, implementations and integrations with third-party solutions.
- Machine learning, AI and statistics, including developing predictive models of decision making, supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis.
- Supporting the adoption and enablement of Data and AI solutions through deep technical expertise and experience realising value from Data and AI implementations.
- Delivery of data modernisation and migration projects that utilise data transformation technologies.
- Functional data design, data modelling and data pipeline development (ETL) enhancing the management and value of data across organisations and markets.
- Technical lead and campaigner in supporting the development of new offers that leverage and expand upon Sia Partners global Data and AI solutions, partnerships and platforms (Heka.ai, SIA GPT)
- Develop strong vendor relations across the local and national market with key vendor technologies including Azure, Snowflake, Oracle and AWS.
- Providing technical advisory and support with business development activities and sales.
- Providing sales opportunities through vendor relations and technology based market activation strategies.
In addition, we are seeking strong technical experience across all or some of the below:
- SQL skills to support data pipeline and data modelling.
- Azure, Snowflake, AWS or Oracle data warehousing technologies
- Data transformation tooling including Azure Data Factory (ADF), Fivetran, Matilion, Oracle Data Integration, AWS Glue, AWS Data Pipeline or other.
- Azure services including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Databricks
- Analytics tooling including Power BI, Tableau, QuickSight or Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Skills related to SSIS, SSAS and SSRS to support traditional data activities.
- DevOps and CI/CD to support deployment automation, Azure preferred.
- Programming skills in Python or similar
- JIRA / Confluence or similar agile tooling experience
The role ensures projects are delivered beyond expectations and acts as a coach and mentor for consultants.
Your input will assist clients to capitalise on inherent opportunities by identifying and solving their most critical business needs through Data and AI initiatives.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. Working with the team to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with iconic organisations in the resources, energy transport and logistics, health and life sciences, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.