Amsterdam / Hybrid, Full-Time
About smeGo Netherlands
smeGo is a pan-European financial service platform for established SMEs, with more than 4000 customers and a total funded amount of €1.8B as of January 2024. Recognizing SMEs as the backbone of the European economy, smeGo is committed to providing fast-tailored financing solutions together with online banking products in one platform. We offer the digital ease and speed of a fintech company and at the same time the quality and personal touch of the best private banks, which we believe is the new normal for established SMEs.
Established in 2016 under the name of SME Finance in Lithuania by two seasoned banking industry experts, the company is committed to building a true ecosystem for established SMEs and continues to drive growth and innovation within the SME sector. We are expanding to the Netherlands and rest of Europe and have created an exclusive ecosystem in which ‘SME Finance’ operates as a ‘fintech’, and a neobank ‘SME Bank’ – operating under a European Banking license from the ECB, passported to the Netherlands. Boasting a team of 200 professionals from 6 different nationalities, smeGo operates from offices in Amsterdam, Helsinki, Vilnius, Tallinn, and Riga.
About your role
As Sales Manager at smeGo The Netherlands, you are a key part of our early-stage growth. Based in our Amsterdam office, you will join a team of trusted experts and B2B partners, with ambitious ideas and the aim of becoming the most professional digital lending platform, recognized by clients and partners throughout Europe. In your role, you will:
- Build and Manage relationships with financial advisors throughout The Netherlands
- Sales of financing and fund management products to SME companies in the country;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with SME companies and financial advisors;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs;
- Advise clients about loans, credit lines, factoring, working capital solutions and fund management;
- Collaboration and communication with clients to ensure fast high-quality service.
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years of sales experience in a bank, fintech or financial institution;
- Financial products sales experience and credit rating knowledge, preferably in the SME market;
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a small team;
- Positivism and enthusiasm
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- Superior communication skills, with Fluent in Dutch and High proficiency in English
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package;
- Attractive bonus for your sales results;
- Education & Personal Growth;
- The opportunity to join the Netherlands team at an early stage and shape the organization
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team with exposure to different areas of an international business;
- Hybrid ways of working; Great company events and team retreats.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org