Back-End Engineer for Healthcare Systems Integration
We are looking for you!
Star is looking for an Interoperability Developer who can help our interoperability team within Star’s HealthTech practice.
- Working with Interoperability Solution Architect - HealthTech Practice
- Reporting to Engineering Manager - HealthTech Practice
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years experience in healthcare system integration;
- Experience with information exchange standards (HL7 v2.x, FHIR, CDA, DICOM, SNOMED, LOINC, etc.);
- Experience analyzing data flow in clinical and/or hospital environments;
- Ability to communicate with management, technical teams, clients and vendors;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, including experience giving presentations in English;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with medical devices and associated regulations (IEC 62304);
- Experience with Healthcare Integration Engines;
- Understanding of clinical workflow, especially related to Electronic Medical Records;
- Experience working as a consultant or in the software services industry.
What impact you will make
- The candidate will be responsible for implementing system integration transaction specifications in any healthcare standard;
- Implementation of the interoperability specification and business rules;
- Communicate with clients and vendors;
- The candidate will support workshops to identify interoperability requirements and propose appropriate specification requirements;
- The candidate will provide hands-on support for interoperability projects, as well as guidance for quality assurance;
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting the deployment of integration solutions at healthcare sites;
- Demonstrate interoperability solutions to stakeholders.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits, including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive reward and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and unique travel opportunities.
Your holistic well-being is central at Star. You'll join a warm, vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking, and outdoor meet-ups.