We are looking for you!
We are looking for a talented Android Engineer to join the team that is developing a Personal Information Management product. In this role, you will be working with a team of experienced engineers to add new features and improve the existing application with 1M+ active users.
Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools, including traditional Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Content Management (MCM) capabilities.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications & experience:
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin languages;
- 3+ years of experience in Android development;
- Knowledge of Unit, Functional, and UI Testing frameworks (Espresso, JUnit);
- Good knowledge of Android IDE, tools, and libraries;
- Good coding skills, and knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, concurrency, and networking;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices;
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms;
- Confident spoken English with the ability to communicate daily with a client.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Android ecosystem – analytics, advertising, publishing, UI design concepts;
- Understanding of Android security practices;
- Personal applications in Google Play.
What impact you will make
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Perform code reviews and collaborate with the engineering team to contribute to product improvements;
- Build, evolve and support Android automation tools for stable and efficient automation execution;
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines, with a focus on continuous delivery;
- Collaborate with various team members and customer representatives.
What you’ll get
Regardless of к position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits, including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of еthat, weг offer an extensive reward package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and unique travel opportunities.
Your holistic well-being is central at Star. You'll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.