Director of Government Relations
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
- Maintain the relationship with the departments (bureaux) of commerce and other foreign trade authorities in the Chinese mainland, improving the collaboration in advancing the development of micro, small and medium-sized foreign trade enterprises, to strengthen XTransfer's professional and reliable brand image, and accurately convey our company's business model, mission, vision and values;
- Stay abreast of relevant government policy directives, laws and regulations, conducting legal research and analysis to assess the impact of relevant new policies, plans and trends, and making reasonable deployments and responses, as well as writing external correspondence and materials;
- Support the company's development plan in China especially GBA, by maintaining a strong relationship with governments, assisting in the establishment and maintenance of the government officials network, and increasing XTransfer's brand recognition globally;
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the consulates general of major countries according to our company's business and planning.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in public administration, law, economics, finance and other related majors;
- At least 8 ~10 years government affairs related work experience, experience in foreign trade related departments is preferred;
- Chinese as first language, English as working language is a must;
- Good writing skills and policy sensitivity.