Financial Institutions Business Development
- Build up strategic partnerships with major financial institutions in the respective regions/business line, nurturing business collaboration with global banks and other financial institutions to enhance the company services on providing payment, collection and other services that are related to B2B verticals and merchants growth.
- Develop and execute channel partnership strategy through identifying potential partners, negotiating, closing partnership deals, implementing, and managing complex partnership engagements.
- Ensure project deliverables in terms of channel integration and optimization are executed with quality and timely.
- Review process gaps, identify areas for improvement and drive the payment optimization.
- Manage partnerships to review success factors and hold periodic meetings to discuss sales & marketing strategies, lead-gen, and new products/features.
- Research on the business model and compliance policy of overseas funds management practice in the local market.
The Successful Applicant:
- Min 5 years of working experience in collaboration with local financial institutions or the payment channel industry.
- In-depth understanding of local regulation and compliance regarding payment business and cross-border fund movement.
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development
- Ability to maintain high efficiency across different countries
- Solid interpersonal skills, logical thinking, and analytical skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities, enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What’s on Offer:
XTransfer is a FinTech leader in b2b cross-border payment and financial services, focusing on providing SMEs with one-stop cross-border financial services. Headquartered in Shanghai, the group is planning to expand businesses into emerging countries. Fast-growing platform with great learning opportunities, the chance to work with an excellent team of young professionals, competitive salary with additional stock option granted.