Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
🚀 Our Mission
Our mission as an infrastructure platform is to help you drive innovation in your industry that will power tomorrow.
⚖️ Why We Exist
To enable fairer & better financial services for everyone
What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. The CSM will act as an evangelist for Yapily within our existing clients and build strategic relationships from C-suite down. We are looking for someone who can drive value for our customers, seek new business opportunities within existing accounts, and be comfortable increasing the usage within clients, as well as help shape the product offering in response to our customers’ needs and strategic plans.Yapily thrives on collaborative success, where customer focus and delivery is at the heart of everything we do.
Who are Yapily and what do we do?
Yapily is an open banking platform solving a fundamental problem that exists within financial services today: access. For years, card networks have monopolised the global movement of money, and banks have monopolised the ownership of, and access to, financial data. Yapily was founded to challenge these structures and create a global open economy that works for everyone.
Yapily securely connects companies to thousands of banks, enabling them to access data, initiate payments, and embed the power of open banking into their products and services. 100% focused on building infrastructure and tools instead of apps at the product layer, Yapily is a true technology enabler allowing its customers’ products to take centre stage.
Yapily’s customers range from disruptive fintech to big banks and financial institutions across Europe, operating in a number of verticals including Payments, Lending and Accounting
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the relationship of our existing clients with Yapily and building strategic relationships from C-suite down
- Setting, tracking, and achieving success metrics with customers
- Creating, managing, and executing Success Plans across a portfolio of customers, driving product adoption and customer value realization
- Seeking new business opportunities within existing accounts and increasing the usage within these accounts
- Helping shape the product offering in response to our customers’ needs and strategic plans
- Working with account managers to ensure the retention and growth of customer accounts
We would love you to have:
- Experience managing accounts in SaaS financial technology software company
- Account management experience at C-suite level within corporates, banks, and Fintechs is preferable
- Track record of overachieving targets as an individual contributor
- Entrepreneurial and motivated spirit with hunger for new challenges
- Good understanding of Open Banking and API technologies, trends, and concepts
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities
- Experience and proven ability to represent a company to all customers, suppliers, and authorities
If you think you might be a good fit for us, but you don’t have all the experience listed here, please do apply, we are open to considering candidates with diverse skills and experience.
The application process consists of a 30-minute phone interview, followed by video interviews with the hiring manager and various team members. There will also be a Strengths & Values conversation which will give you an opportunity to learn more about our culture and for us to understand how you like to work. You might also meet with a member of the management team and or have a short technical test depending on the role you are applying for. All interviews are held via Zoom or Google Meet currently.
We continue to work in a hybrid approach with a mix of working from home and the office.
Yapily is a fast-growing company with offices in London and Vilnius. We are building the infrastructure to power the global economy and enable fairer and better financial services for everyone. We connect to thousands of banks using a secure open API, enabling innovative companies to embed the power of open banking into their products. Yapily has raised over $69 million funding and our international presence continues to scale rapidly.
We have also been certified as a great place to work in 2022 & 2023 and an accredited living wage employer
Rewards at Yapily
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer an additional one days holiday after 1 years service up to the value of 5 days over 5 years
- We’re serious about work/life balance and operate hybrid working, giving you the flexibility to work from home, working from our amazing office space or work abroad for up to 30 days per year - Nomad Working
- We offer enhanced Paternity and Maternity leave
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
- Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through an award winning provider
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- £200 annual Learning and Personal Development budget
- £200 work from home set up allowance, which you can put towards your home office
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Access to many discounts through the Yapily Benefits Hub
- Employee Referral Scheme which offers £1000 per employee referraln ( conditions apply )
- Team Activities - we have a monthly social budget to support getting together over pizza 🙂
- Daily snacks provided in the office.
- Dog Friendly Office
Read more about working for us here